Part-Time CEO & Executive Support Services
Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but can't afford a full-time CFO or controller. If you're fortunate enough to be in this position, then we have the perfect solution for you. Our Part-Time CFO service gives you a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $130,000 to over $250,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. Our Part-Time CFO service provides you with experienced support at a small fraction of that cost.
Here's what you get with our Part-Time CFO services....
1. More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
2. Better understanding of the financial side of your business. So you have less surprises
and more control over the money.
3. Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers
of your business.
4. A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions
and help you clarify your business plans.
5. The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and
constantly improving the financial side of your business.
6. A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce
employee theft and increase profits.
7. Training and managing your accounting staff.
8. Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
9. Budget preparation and monitoring.
10. Profitability analysis by service or product line.
11. Tax saving strategies.
12. Business Trend analysis.
13. Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
14. Cash management.
15. Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
16. Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
17. Review/negotiation of insurance policies.
18. Development of company accounting procedure manuals.
19. Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
20. Mergers and acquisitions assistance
21. Custom designed collection policies and proceduresTop of Form